Experience Pictou's Basic (Free) and Premium Advertising

We would like to introduce you to the ExperiencePictou.com website. A site born from a vision to allow our prospective visitors the opportunity to exlpore all that Pictou has to offer. All businesses and as many extras (attractions, monuments, architecture etc...) as possible, all in one place.
 

KEY GOALS FOR THE SITE

To increase Pictou’s tourism results on Search Engines (Google Search)
To attract Tourists and increase their average length of stay
To market Pictou as a place to Experience and as a destination (not just a stopover on the way to other destinations in PEI, Cape Breton and Nova Scotia)
To present Pictou in an attractive and inviting format that is highly professional, engaging to users and mobile friendly, while utilizing current technologies in tourism marketing.
 

WEBSITE CONTENT UPDATING

The website will updated with Photos, Videos, Tourist Tales and provide News and a Newsletter to any News subscribers on the website.
 

SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT UPDATING

Social Media accounts will be maintained on the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts that have been created for the website.
 

BUSINESS LISTINGS

 
We have provided basic listings for all Pictou Tourist centric businesses on the ExperiencePictou.com website. The listings service has free basic listings with an opportunity for businesses to upgrade to Premium listings to advertise their business or to just support Pictou Marketing with this website. The listing service is only available to Pictou businesses at this time (unless the attraction is unique and is in close proximity to Pictou ie zipline, tidal bore rafting etc…). Pictou businesses and businesses outside of Pictou will be able to buy advertising on the site. The goal of the listing service is to allow the user to experience what Pictou has to offer first so they will choose to visit and extend their visit.
 

SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS

 
Premium Subscribers are entitled to:
· Upload 3 Large Photos with Captions
· Business Name
· Address
· Business Hours
· Description of your Business
· A Direct Dial link for mobile phones
· A Link to your Website
· Facebook, Twitter and Instagram links to your business
· A link to allow mobile devices to open Google maps to your location
· A Contact form to receive direct messages from your listing to your email inbox
· Add to MyTrip
Basic Subscribers are entitled to:
· Upload 1 small photo
· Business Name
· Address
· Phone Number
· Description of your business
· Add to MyTrip
 
 

ADVERTISING

Beyond the listing service we provide, Text, Photo, Graphic and Video advertisements will be available to businesses in and outside of Pictou. The advertisements will be no larger than 30% of the width of the desktop version of the website with the remaining 70% being basic and premium listings. Advertisement heights are restricted to no larger than the width of the ad.
 

SUBSCRIPTION & ADVERTISING RATES

Basic Listing
Free
Premium Listing
$ 175*
Text Advertisement with link
$ 175*
Photo/Graphic Advertisement with link
$ 200*
Video Advertisement
$ 250*
Featured Advertisement with link
$ 275*
Mini Web Page
$ Prices upon request
 
* Rates do not include graphic design or any creation of advertisements or listings by Media Ladder Digital Marketing.
* Rates run from January to December with no part thereof pricing
* Rates do not include applicable taxes

Get Started

All you have to do is Register and follow the instructions to Claim your Basic Listing (Free) or create a Premium Listing
Register