New Caledonian Curling Club
66 Caladh Street, Pictou
The historic value of The New Caledonian Curling Club, as recognized in its municipal designation, is because of its age and recognition as the second oldest curling club in Nova Scotia and third oldest in all of Canada.
The New Caledonian Curling Club dates back to 1850. The formation date of the Club makes it the second oldest Curling Club in Nova Scotia. The current location of the club was built in 1910 and has been the club’s home ever since.
The Club is a one storey Classical Revival building, with a wood frame construction and a steeply pitched roof.